Tuesday, July 02, 2013!
HandWritten on; 7:24 AM
One of the sucky things about growing up is that we can now no longer whine and complain as we please. Remember how it was like in p sch or even sec sch when you were unhappy in school/ unable to cope there are always people you can go to, be it your family, teachers or those sch counsellors (not that popular though). Well, my point is that people recognize that you, as a student, may have hard times and may feel like giving up, and they render resources and help. As an adult, especially a working one, any grievances or complains you jolly wel have to suck it up and hang in there. Any signs of being unable to cope, no matter what is the reason, deems you as someone incompetent. Any incompetency is not to be condone, why? Because you are an adult now, no more whining like a little kid. If you can't do this, as a boss, I will sneer and jolly well hire someone else. Why do I need you? No one is indispensable.
Not that I'm facing such extremes right now, but just something I've realized in this past week.
Sighs. Woes of growing up. I really wonder do anyone feel the same way, the feeling of being so alone and finding things so difficult to cope ><
Labels: growing up, pre-reg, work